We can create eLearning solutions for publishing on various digital systems including uploading to Learning Management Systems-LMS.
- Let’s face it, the world is changing and learning technologies have changed the way we gather, interact, and train our teams.
- A practical approach to training any number of employees is with a blended approach of formal and informal learning techniques.
- TS4 Training offers services of creating and designing classroom training courses as well as eLearning courses bespoke to learners, trainers and business needs.
The use of computer-based, web-based, online technology, (electronic learning or eLearning or mobile learning) to deliver employee or individual training content has become commonplace throughout the world.
- The key benefit of online learning is they can learn on their own, at their pace, even within the comfort of their homes or on the field.
- A growing trend in the learning community is the use of game mechanics to make learning activities more engaging, this is called Gamification.( learning through games).
- Through these types of activities, employees may earn “points” for completing tasks or reaching certain milestones, track their progress against others to exchange for rewards.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."-Aristotle